The Department of Water and Environmental Regulation is committed to improving the implementation and effectiveness of its programs and strategies.
Public consultations help us understand the views of stakeholders, communities and interested parties and inform a transparent and accountable decision-making process.
- Review of thresholds for uncontaminated fill - Consultation paper
- Draft customer service standards for collection network
- Discussion Paper on cost recovery for the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
- Recreation within public drinking water source areas on Crown land - policy implementation 2012 - 2017 Discussion paper for draft updated policy
- Operational policy 13: Recreation within public drinking water source areas on Crown land Draft update for public comment, 2018
To view the full list of current, closed and upcoming environmental consultations, please click here.
Making a submission
All feedback provided from public consultations is treated as a public document and may be published on our website and included in reports and other publications.
If you do not consent to your submission being treated as a public document, you should mark it as confidential, specifically identify those parts which you feel need to be kept private, and include an explanation.
We reserve the right to delete any racially vilifying, derogatory, or defamatory content (to an individual or an organisation).
Please take careful note of the deadline for comment, as no late submissions will be accepted.